Redleaf Resort was built so that everyone could enjoy all that the Blue Mountains has to offer.
Located in the Blue Mountains, just 90 minutes drive from Sydney and 10 minutes north of Katoomba, Redleaf Resort offers you a truly unique Australian holiday getaway.
**ATTENTION THOSE WHO WISH TO GET CO-ORDINATES FOR THEIR GPS**
Please input the following address into your GPS for the correct co-ordinates to Redleaf Resort:
13-17 Brightlands Avenue, Blackheath NSW 2785
For detailed directions to get to Redleaf Resort from Sydney, Bathurst/Lithgow or Sydney Airport click here for these helpful directions.
You can find us on Facebook here >> Facebook Redleaf Resort
Did you know?
- Located just 90 minutes from Sydney
- Nestled on 2 acres of quiet and landscaped grounds at Blackheath, on the border of the Blue Mountains World Heritage National Park
- The Blue Mountains is renowned for its natural beauty and attractions. The National Park is right on your doorstep where you can go bird watching or bushwalking. Visit the stunning lookouts and see waterfalls and caves, or view the Megalong Valley or Three Sisters at Katoomba
- There are a huge range of activities to cater to your whim, including bushwalking, horse riding, exploring, sightseeing, hiking, rock climbing, village shopping, picnicking and more
- Enjoy great coffee and freshly baked bread and pastries. Blackheath is home to some of the best restaurants, delis and cafes in the Blue Mountains
- When you’re ready to explore your surroundings, you’ll find an eclectic mix of clothing, books, gifts, homewares, antiques, vintage clothing, museums and more, just waiting for you